Demographic & Identity data
• Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture.
• Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet.
• Details such as Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, Card number. Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
• Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
• Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our Site from the mobile
• Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls
• Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
Taking and handling orders, delivering products and services, processing payments, and communicating with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Providing functionality, analyzing performance, fixing errors, and improving the usability and effectiveness of the Site.
Recommending features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identifying your preferences, and personalizing your experience with us.
Communicating with you in relation to the Site via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Displaying interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
• You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason
• The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
• The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations
• The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) pursued by us, such as
• to provide services to you,
• to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Below are the categories of cookies used on our website along with a description of what they are used for
These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure if you are logged on and to obey regulations that apply to us.
If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.
These cookies are used for remembering things like:
• Your user ID on the log on page
• Your region or country
• Your preferred language
• Accessibility options like large font or high contrast pages
These cookies tell us how you and our other customers use our website. We combine all this data together and study it. This helps us to:
• Improve the performance of our services
• Improve the products we provide
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please note disabling the ‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies may cause certain parts of our website to remain inaccessible to you.
We use other tracking mechanisms in addition to the above
• Pixel Tags
• Log Files
• Clickstream analytics
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
We have third party SDKs that collect personally identifiable information (PII). They use this information to better target users or provide elements of our products & services on behalf of us.These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
WE USE THREE TYPES OF SDKS :
• Analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on our app
• Settle errors
• Better target users and
• Provide push notifications and digital ads to the users
• Example-Clevertap,Appsflyer,Crashlytics, Gamooga
• Complete customers’ payment transaction Example - PayU, Razorpay, Cashfree
• Help users login Example - Google, Facebook.
We have appropriate contracts in place with our third-party partners. This means that they cannot do anything with your Personal Data which is outside of the scope permitted by us. They hold it securely and retain it only for the period specified in our contracts with them.
We might also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
• need to provide you with products or services
• where you have initiated a payment
• have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
• have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
• have a legitimate business reason for doing so
• want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
• have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
• Improve your online experience for using our product.
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
We may disclose your Personal Data for the above purposes to other parties including:
• Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors and officers)
• Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
• Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals
• Overseas regulators
• Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you
put in place appropriate controls and safeguards to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate, adequately protected, and processed only for specified and reasonable purposes in a manner that is fair, transparent and has a lawful basis, and is stored for no longer than is absolutely necessary.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security.We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with us, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, correct any errors among others. In the event that you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by means of
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
IN ACCORDANCE WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER, THE NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER ARE PROVIDED BELOW GRIEVANCE OFFICER - CUSTOMER SERVICES
Name : _______________________
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES