“Eye problems” refers to a general term for various eye related problems that your dog could face, namely:
While you can’t always prevent a dog eye problem, there are things you can fo to help keep their eyes healthy and injury free.
- Routine checking - Regular cleaning, including removing tear stains if any
- Clipping their nails regularly to prevent injury from pawing their face.
- All orange coloured foods, such a carrots and pumpkin, are rich in carotene and good for your dogs eyes.
- Green leafy vegetables, such as kale, are packed with phytonutrients and can benefit the eye health of your dog greatly.
- We further recommend berries (having antioxidants) and fish (being rich in omega fatty acids), for optimal optic health.