Diatomaceous Earth is made from fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called diatoms. Food grade diatomaceous earth is safe for humans and pets. Neem is an age old herb used for its insect repelling properties. This powerful combination is a perfect way to naturally help you deal with a tick and flea infestation on your dog and in your home.
Instructions for use:
ON YOUR PET:
• Dust lightly on your pet's fur.
• Massage the same into the fur and leave on for at least 4hours prior to washing off.
IN YOUR HOME:
• Can be used to your pet's bedding and other areas like carpets and sofas that they use.
• Brush and vacuum the area to ensure bugs come out to the surface, lightly apply powder to those areas in your home that your pet uses, vacuum after 4 hours.
• Can also be sprinkled into any crevices an gaps in the furniture where you believe there is an infestation.
Diatomaceous Earth has drying properties, hence is not recommended on pets with dry skin.
Please ensure you and your pet do not inhale the product.